Interagency Collaborative to Advance Research in Epilepsy Research Portfolio
ICARE Epilepsy Research Portfolio provides information on epilepsy research
projects funded by the ICARE members, including federal and nonprofit organizations.
The portfolio provides information on epilepsy research funded by the ICARE members
The epilepsy research projects are categorized by a shared multi-layered ontology
Reports and publications related to the ICARE Epilepsy Research Portfolio
NEW FUNDING ANNOUNCEMENTS
- New Therapy Commercialization Grants Program
- LGS Foundation's Seed Grant (1 year) or (2 year)
- Epilepsy Innovation Seal of Excellence Award
- Research & Training Workshops
(American Epilepsy Society)
- Research to Characterize and Reduce Stigma to Improve Health (R01)
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR EPILEPSY RESEARCH
The Epilepsy Research Connection (ERC) is connecting researchers with funding opportunities from the leading epilepsy organizations. The ERC website provides a single place for researchers to search for funding.